Rumors about Apple launching a foldable device aren’t new. This time, Samsung is preparing for the Cupertino company to join a market that the South Korean firm currently has the lead. While everyone expects a foldable iPhone, Samsung doesn’t think this will be the first Apple device to bend.
The post Samsung expects Apple to join foldable market in 2024 but not with iPhones appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s deals: $100 off GE Opal 2.0 nugget ice maker, $169 AirPods Pro, $40 Ring Doorbell, more
- Amazon’s best nonstick frying pan has 30,000 5-star reviews for just $14
- 13 best deals from the big Amazon sale for Alexa’s birthday
Trending Right Now:
- Did Marvel just accidentally reveal the MCU’s Mister Fantastic?
- 26 movies and shows hit Netflix today – these are the 15 best ones
- Something terrifying is happening at the border of our solar system
Samsung expects Apple to join foldable market in 2024 but not with iPhones originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 2 Nov 2022 at 08:12:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.