One last bounce. Let’s make it count.
For the Bounce House 2020 season finale, UCF will host No. 7 Cincinnati on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday has two more surprises: this year’s seniors will also be honored for Senior Knight and there will also be a flyover before kickoff, thanks to the Red Devils of the U.S. Air Force’s 434th Flying Training Squadron.
The stadium will remain at 25% capacity for the final home game of the season and face masks will be required throughout the stadium, including while sitting down.
UCF (5-2, 4-2) looks to knock off the Top 10 Bearcats this weekend and continue its all-time 3-2 lead in the series between the two AAC squads.
The season isn’t over yet, Knights. UCF will travel to west-central Florida to face USF in the “War on I-4” series.
UCF vs. Cincinnati game information
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Kickoff: 3:35 p.m. ET
UCF’s threads: Big game gold helmets, black jersey, black pants
— UCF_Equipment (@UCF_Equipment) November 19, 2020
- 9:45 a.m.: Gameday poster revealed
- 10:40 a.m.: Spotify playlist drops
- 1:30 p.m.: All parking lots open
- 2:00 p.m.: All gates open
- 2:15 p.m.: Share your photos
- 3:10 p.m.: Senior Knight
- 3:20 p.m.: Bingo
- 3:21 p.m.: Air Force Flyover
- 3:35 p.m.: Kickoff
- 3:36 p.m.: Post #KnightLights videos
Saturday’s afternoon forecast calls for partly cloudy skies with a slight chance of rain. The high will be 80° and the low is 67°. The sun will set at 5:29 p.m.
At night, you can expect few clouds with a 20% chance of rain.
Source: The Weather Channel (3:30 p.m. Thursday)
Tickets have gone completely digital this season. Touchless entry will be used upon arrival.
For more information, read our digital ticketing guide here.
‘Know Your Zone’: Where to park and what gate to enter
The Bounce House has been divided into zones to ensure physical distancing throughout the stadium. Each zone will have access to concessions and restrooms.
Accessible parking will be available in Garage C, Level 1 with a shuttle provided to Gate 14. Garage C opens 2 hours prior to kickoff. The shuttle will run from 3 hours prior to kickoff to 2 hours after kickoff.
The North Field Cabanas will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff at Gate 9. The South Field Cabanas will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff at Gates 14-17.
General (non-premium) gates will open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff.
On-campus parking (no permit required) will be available to non-pass holders in:
- Garage H
- Garage C
- Lot C1
- Lot C2
- Lot D1
- Lot D2
Ride share pick up and drop off locations:
- Lot E3, near Garage E
There will be no Park & Ride shuttle or Courtesy Trams this season. On-campus Pegasus Express shuttles will not be operating. Capacity on game day shuttles for students in off-campus housing, the downtown campus or the Rosen College will be reduced by 20%. Students will need to show a valid UCF ID before boarding and face masks will be required. For more information, click here.
Tailgating and pregame festivities
Tailgating is prohibited on campus until further notice to reduce the risk of large gatherings.
There will be no open-container waiver on game days, either. Fans cannot consume alcohol on campus, in parking lots or in garages.
There will be no Knight Walk, Tailgate Concert Series, March to Victory or Kids Zone.
Burger U will be open at 100% capacity inside, outside and at the bar. There will be limited to no standing room around the restaurant and reservations are encouraged. For more information or to make a reservation, call 407-882-0450.
UCF Athletics’ clear bag policy will be in effect.
Approved bags and items include:
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon, clear, resealable, plastic storage bags
- Small clutch bags or purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Seat cushions (no arms or pockets on cushion)
- Individual-sized hand sanitizer bottles, sanitary wipes and all applicable medical exceptions
- Personal water bottles and drinking containers are encouraged
Prohibited bags include:
Any non-clear bag including (but not limited to, see above “Approved bags and items”)
- Diaper bags*
- Cases (camera, binoculars, etc.)
- Printed pattern plastic bags
- Reusable grocery totes
- Mesh or straw bags
- Duffel bags
- Large totes
- All fans and staff will be required to wear a face covering
- Physical distance is required inside and outside of the stadium
- 50 hand sanitizer stations throughout the Bounce House
- Sanitizing teams will regularly clean high-touch surfaces
- Restroom attendants will monitor cleanliness
- Trash will be removed regularly throughout the game
- Physical distancing markers will be placed around the stadium
- Restrooms will be at full capacity but will be sanitized regularly throughout game day
- All concession stands will be operational
- Food items and condiments will be wrapped or pre-packaged
- All transactions will be contactless
Still need a ticket?
UCF opened up its student allotment of tickets to students who entered the student ticket lottery but did not win. These tickets are first come, first served until capacity is met.
Can’t make it to the Bounce House? Here’s how to watch at home
Radio: FM 96.9/AM 740 The Game
Follow along with us on Twitter at @UCF_Banneret
Daniella Medina is a contributing writer for Black & Gold Banneret. Follow her on Twitter @danimedinanews.